Tuesday, October 9, 2007

Naptime solipsism

I can't imagine there are too many people out there interested in seeing four, no, make that five, pictures of Elio napping... but I keep looking at him napping and thinking he looks so sweet, so I grab the camera. And then once I've taken the pictures, I have to do something with them. And so here they are. And I think they're adorable. He's napping on the couch next to me right now as I post this. I'm fighting the urge to take yet another picture.








And, no, he doesn't always nap on the couch. But when he does, I'm likely to take a picture...

1 comment:

casey said...

i love the pictures. (and my netvibes rss feed tells me when you put something new up.)
of course, if he weren't so darned cute* it would be another story.

*and obviously smart