Monday, March 17, 2008

Eureka!

Wowzers, folks, it's been busy around here. We had a wonderful visit from our friend Kathryn (pictures in the previous post), and Elio got his first stomach virus. He seems to be back to his usual impish self this morning, much to my relief. We were so lucky to have the support of the moms in my playgroup -- they brought us food, flowers, cards, and good wishes, and, I'm ashamed to admit publicly, one of them did our laundry! It was all really wonderful and made it easier to just cuddle Elio and get him better. So, thank you, ladies!

Now, for the big news of the day: Elio has his first tooth coming in! I can see it and feel it, but I can't photograph it.

And, here's a movie of the cutest noise that he's been making for the last couple of weeks. He just cruises around, trilling away.

3 comments:

casey said...

a tooth - yippee!! go elio!
and what a wonderful sound he sings - sounds like he's been listening to kitty purr...

D & L said...

Hi guys-

I was just going to say the same thing...Elio has learned to purr! How great! Can he teach Charlie? Congrats on the tooth. We are so glad you are both feeling better. Your blog gives me so many new ideas...a crying baby photo, baby in a laundry basket and Charlie loved playing with a box of Kleenex! This week I have to try baby in a shopping bag. Keep the pictures coming:)

Grandpa Dan said...

Developing great language skills for Italian, Spanish, etc - he will have no trouble rolling his R's.