Tuesday, October 14, 2008

Oh, the humanity


He's like a ninja with those yardsticks.

In other Elio news, he's got three teeth coming in right now. About time we upgraded from four!

Here's a short movie of Elio demonstrating musical aptitude.


Here's Elio dancing to the newest Captain Bogg and Salty album (and consuming some other music in his own way).



I hope you don't think this makes us look like bad parents... but it was just too funny to watch Elio try to eat hot hot salsa like his Dad.

6 comments:

mo'b said...

That is hilarious. And if it's cruel, I blame it all on listening to Mahler.

Elio dancing makes sounds that are impressively similar to E.T.!

casey said...

i love elio

micheliny verunschk said...

oh, beautiful boy!

red.hot.mamma! said...

I hope this doesn't make me a bad person, but I could watch baby reacting to hot salsa all day. So hilarious!

Unknown said...

I like the intermittent kitty tail

kylenapoli said...

I scared Nico off my desk I was laughing so hard! Can't believe he went back for seconds.