Tuesday, September 4, 2007

What's new this week

This week Elio's starting laughing. We have video to prove it ... but give us some time to get it posted here.

In the meantime... Elio's been snuggling up with blankies:





and snuggling with the Doodle and the computer...



and snuggling up in the boppy...



and snuggling up with my arm...



and lounging in chairs...



Dan and I took him for a walk in the park...





My cousin Lisa is here this week, and she's a godsend! She's a professional nanny, and I'm learning lots of top-secret baby stuff. She got Elio to drink out of a bottle this afternoon!



And she's got the magic touch when it comes to getting him to fall asleep...





I know this picture is blurry... but, look, he's smiling in his sleep:



And this is a random picture showcasing his dashing profile:

1 comment:

casey said...

what a *sweetie*! my favorite is the blurry smile photo.