Tuesday, April 22, 2008

Breaking news!

Guess what? We're moving to New Orleans! Very exciting. Start planning to visit us now. We'll be there by July.

And now for another bunch of Elio pictures...


My mom gave me this awesome outfit that my brother wore in the 70s... Elio's a little long for it now, but it's so AWESOME.




Elio and I went to a garden in CW last week. He played in the grass and I took some self-portraits.









On Saturday, we drove to Richmond to introduce Elio to the beauty that is the Apple Store.

3 comments:

casey said...

yeah!! (to nola and to the pictures of elio - who's practically a little man already.

(ps not that there's anything wrong with cellulite, but really now, i'm sure removal is unnecessary at this point.)

micheliny verunschk said...

Elio está mais fofo a cada dia que passa. Um beijinho do Brasil pra vcs!

Edwards & Hernandez said...

double yeah! we will be making that trip to NO this summer!