Thursday, June 7, 2007

Elio's first field trip



Today was Elio's first trip outside the house to someplace besides the doctor's office. Our first stop was the library. I got to return a book and the nice folks who work there got to take a peek at him. Elio was respectful of the library peace and quiet. Then we stopped by Bowdoin to pick up some paperwork. Elio seemed comfortable with the academic environment. And then we were off to the Frontier Cafe to meet Meg and work on the NYTimes crossword. Elio wasn't much help with the puzzle, but he seemed to have a nice nap and got to meet the lovely people who run the Frontier. I think he felt at home there as it is where I spent so much time during my pregnancy. All in all, a nice jaunt!

-hellolua

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Dan and Laura, I am ashamed to admit that I did not even know that Laura was pregnant. I must really be out of the loop, or perhaps it's because my fellow town crier, Miss Kathryn Metz, is out of the country. Regardless, I am just so thrilled and excited about this new addition to your family. Elio is the most adorable little soul and I love your blog updates! Ryan and I wish you all congratulations, to a healthy and happy life together!
Love
Larissa